There are a couple of things that you need to make sure of to set up our service to be used with the Logitech family of products (http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com).
If you are going to use the Squeeze server/Center You will need to.
1) Make sure that you have the most up to date version of Squeeze Server. You have the option of using the most up to date production version of Squeeze Server software or you can check in the beta section for the most up-to-date version. A Squeeze Server upgrade will also provide an auto update to the firmware for your squeezebox.
2) Please make sure that your radioio login name and password are on file with the Logitech network – mysqueezebox.com. Please go to this address: http://www.mysqueezebox.com On this page you need to create an account with Logitech. (This is a separate account that the one that you have with us. Once you have created your account and signed in on mysqueezebox.com you will need to add the radioio App to your chosen Apps (My Apps). Install the radioio App from the list in the App Gallery and clicking the Install App button. Then go to the radioio App in you’re My Apps list and enter your radioio login details. You can select the radioio App settings for each squeezebox you have in the Player Settings tab.
You will need to register each of your squeezebox devices with mysqueezebox.com by selecting the mysqueezebox.com network from the device menu. This easy registration replaces the old PIN code method on earlier Squeezebox releases.
1. Create an account with mysqueezebox.com
2. Login to your mysqueezebox.com account
3. Under “Get more out of your Squeezebox” scroll to radioIO and click
4. In the new window click on the button “Install App”
5. In “Account Settings” enter your RadioIO Username and Password
6. Your membership with RadioIO will now be shown
7. Under the Tab “Player Settings” put all “Status” to “Enabled” all “Home” to “Display on Home Menu”.
8. Click on “Save Changes”
9. RadioIO will now appear in the main menu on your Logitech device
If you have Favorites set from before you purchased your SoundPass please clear them and reset them. Please remember that when you want to connect to our commercial free streams that you will need to select the radioio App on your squeeze box, then you will be able to choose the stream that you want to listen to.